Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My Website is Back Up!

After being down since my hosting agreement expired in January, the site has been relaunched as Godskingdomfirst.ORG (instead of .NET). The .net domain name was only renewable if I continued to be hosted by the same provider, but I found one that hosts for free. I only needed to register a new domain name, hence the change.

I made some changes to the layout and some of the content as well. The biggest change in content is a reworking and reorganizing of the "Future Events" page. The biggest layout change is the new Home or Index page, which has a site overview that includes graphics, making for a more attractive welcome. The rest of the stuff that used to be on the Home page is now on a separate page, called Introduction.

The link to my site in the right hand corner of this blog page has been updated to reflect the new site name. Click there to visit it.

No comments: